||Metagenics Meta I 3 C®
Supports Healthy Estrogen Metabolism♦
Meta I 3 C features indole-3-carbinol (I3C) which promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and estrogenic activity. I3C is a naturally occurring compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage.♦
- Supports the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues by promoting the formation of the
beneficial estrogen metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone. ♦
- Supports the detoxification of estrogens, other steroid hormones, and
xenoestrogens by enhancing the activity of enzymes involved in their
metabolism and excretion. ♦
- May be especially beneficial for women with estrogen-related health concerns. ♦
- Choosing I3C allows for the entire spectrum of beneficial metabolites to be produced, thereby ensuring all the activity nature intended.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is just one of many metabolites.
- Specially combined with rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and
packaged with a desiccant to reduce moisture—measures that help
to ensure potency.